Basics Rules and Regulation Diploma CoursesRead Instruction Carefully.
- Certificates of Matriculation, +1/+2 Higher Secondary or the previous examination passed.
- Character certificate from the head of the Institution last attended.
- Detailed Marks Sheet, Migration Certificates.
- Attested copies of SC/BC/ST-Certificate from Executive Magistrate if required.
- Copies of any other documents (Qualification, Sports, Cultural activities etc.)
- Eight copies of passport size photographs.
- Domicile certificate.
- The application can be sent by the registered post or can be deposited at college reception. Incomplete application or received late will not be accepted.
|Diploma Courses||Qualification||Fee Structure||Intake||Duration||Contact|
|Diploma In O.T Technician||Intermediate||According Up State Govt Norms||20||1.5 Years||Apply Now|
|Diploma In Optometry||Intermediate||According Up State Govt Norms||30||2 Years||Apply Now|
|Diploma In Dental Technician||Intermediate||According Up State Govt Norms||20||1.5 Years||Apply Now|
|Diploma In Physiotherapy||Intermediate||According Up State Govt Norms||30||2 Years||Apply Now|